The goals and activities of FLAG-ERA are, in close connection with the two Flagships :
- To set up mechanisms to facilitate and encourage integration of nationally/regionally funded research into the Flagship work plans
- To maintain an inventory of funding and scientific landscapes in the domains of the Flagships
- To analyse overlaps & gaps to adapt national/regional research agendas in the domains of the Flagships
- To launch dedicated transnational initiatives, for instance joint calls, allowing researchers from several countries to join forces
- To network with potential new participants
- To disseminate project information to relevant stakeholders
In order to reach these objectives, a number of tasks and work packages were designed. A description of each work package can be found under the « WP » headings.